thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
PLM Teamcenter Consultant (m/f)
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
- Be creative in solving complex Teamcenter data and workflow issues for large integrated projects with billion dollar companies
- Be customer-centric and focused
- Draft and plan the statement of work based on leveraging best-practice, experience and the engagement of a long-term PLM vision with the customer
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Teamcenter domain and successful completion of technical degree
- Ability to effectively lead meetings, influence and build consensus with other business teams and IT on solutions architecture
- Advanced experience with the Siemens PL Portfolio, especially Teamcenter and NX
- Process knowledge in the area of project development and job preparation
- Willingness and ability to travel if necessary and sound understanding of technical challenges
- Good problem solving and logical abilities
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!