This workshop will focus on the political and social aspects of the market that result from global environmental challenges.
Designed as a one-day workshop, it addresses your decision makers. Is your company vision still in line with future challenges?
- Future global developments that will have an impact on your business
- Upcoming changes in legislation
- Circular Economy as a solution to future challenges
- Your vision in the future context
- Strategic process techniques for your company
- Overcoming obstacles to a strategic process
This workshop is a follow-up to the discuss from the “Future Frame” workshop. Once your vision and mission are set, your internal strategic focus will be clear.
Now you need to ready yourself for an internal process. This 3-day workshop offers a clear path by working with you on the following topics:
- Readiness check
- ReSOLVE Check
- SWOT Analysis
- Opportunities within the global community and environmental context
After identifying challenges along your path to implementing Circular Economy in your business, you’ll need a plan defining all necessary steps.
Through a series of smaller workshops, we’ll create this plan with you.
In doing so, we’ll address the following topics:
- Product / service
- Financial structure / resources
- Management / tools
- Value chain
- Value proposal
- Assess your situation and prepare your decisions based on real substance and sound facts
I am interested in more information on the workshops. Please contact me.