Watch our Joint Webinar with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. - Auto Division
CII’s Greenco Rating System envisions itself as a catalyst for 'Greening' Indian industry and facilitates India in becoming a global leader in Green Businesses by 2022. Greenco Rating System rates companies based on their practices and contributions toward making a better tomorrow. Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) has been a prominent element in the study, contributing 12.5% of the total achievements gained from the study. In this webinar, we will discuss the LCA study and the GreenCo Rating System. Dr. Rajesh Singh will present an overview of the Greenco Rating System, the benefits of conducting LCA and the LCA study conducted for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. – Auto Division, while Mr. Rahul Lalwani will share his experiences on how the study benefitted the company and why it is important to conduct LCA studies in the Indian context.
Why watch the webinar:
- Hear critical information about the GreenCo Rating System
- Learn the instrumental role Life Cycle Assessment plays in the GreenCo Rating System
- Discover industry experience insights in the auto sector
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Singh, Managing Director of thinkstep India & South East Asia, thinkstep
- Dr. N. Saravanan, Principal Engineer, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. - Auto Division
- Rahul Lalwani, Manager, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. - Auto Division
Watch the webinar:
Mumbai, India, April 11, 2018 – IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, and thinkstep, a...
thinkstep Sustainability Solutions Pvt. Ltd. organised its first “Academic LCA India...
An organization I worked for was sued for the publication of partial information...