Analysis of Sustainability in the European Cosmetics Market
In collaboration with the Stuttgart Technology University of Applied Sciences (Fischer, 2017), thinkstep conducted research into the environmental sustainability trends in the European cosmetics industry. In the study different companies were investigated and, when possible, interviews were conducted. The companies included: Beiersdorf, Estée Lauder, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Weleda and Wala Heilmittel GmbH.
The results of the study are summarized in a white paper currently available for download. This webinar presents the main results of the research with the intent of opening up discussion about sustainability topics in the field of cosmetics for all interested stakeholders.
Gain insights into...
- Trends in sustainability in the European cosmetics sector
- Relevant environmental issues associated with the activities of the cosmetics industry
- Requirements that cosmetic companies have to fulfill within the European Union
- Voluntary sustainability schemes and approaches taken by the cosmetics industry to tackle environmental topics at the strategic, product and corporate levels
- Hotspots and gaps in environmental sustainability and its communication
- Margarida Gama, Senior Consultant, thinkstep AG
- Tamara Fischer, Analyst, thinkstep AG
Download this resource: