Download the webinar material for "Calculate your Packaging into the Sustainable Future!".
Packaging is under intense scrutiny by both regulators and buyers. Questions tend to focus on recycling, recycled content and overall ecologically conscious designs. Some materials have a positive public image and others—like plastics—have a negative one. But the materials used in packaging are not the only important factors that determine sustainability.
We offer you a virtual LCA expert with an interface that communicates with your designers, your marketing department and your product managers, giving you answers you can relay internally and externally. thinkstep’s Life Cycle Assessment tool for packaging products is robust in data, easy to use and very affordable.
- Sophie Kieselbach, Senior Consultant, thinkstep
- Flora D’Souza, Senior Consultant, thinkstep
Cost: This webinar is free!
Why download the webinar material:
Our webinar will guide you through the tool’s functions and use cases. We’ll explain how consultancy combined with solid LCA methodology and GaBi data & software enable you to:
- make better material and manufacturing choices by designing new packaging with an instant eco-calculator
- improve the environmental performance and circularity of your existing design by comparing new alternatives to the existing product
- make decisions based on a range of Life Cycle Assessment impact categories and indicators as well as the Material Circularity Index (by the Ellen McArthur Foundation)
- prepare reports for each assessment at the press of a button
…without the need of LCA expertise.
Benchmarking and communicating the performance of your packaging was never so easy!