Take a look at this webinar to learn more about the latest GaBi release from some of our experts.
GaBi Databases 2018 Edition
- Addition of close to 1000 new region-specific datasets on materials, parts, transport, waste incineration etc. Main increase in dataset number in Prof DB and the Energy, End-of-Life and Full US extension databases.
- Data updates and improvements on energy carriers and electricity mixes, various production processes, with further improved documentation across the databases.
- New versions of several key impact assessment methodologies.
- Continued PEF/OEF and EN 15804 conformity with data and software support, as well as updated ILCD import/export mapping.
GaBi ts Software 8.5
- Upgrade your databases in the background while continuing working with GaBi.
- Big performance improvements for i-reports exported to Envision.
Fill out the form to watch the webinar: