thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Intern (m/f/d) FARM & Chemicals
Location: Leinfelden-Echterdingen, optional Berlin
Availability: asap (Duration 6 month)
- Support the FARM (Food Agriculture and Renewable Materials) & Chemicals team with desktop research, analysis, documentation and presentation for running projects
- Desktop research and analysis for new projects and salesLocation: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
- Background in chemicals is required
- Agricultural knowledge is an advantage
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Very good German & English language skills, both written and spoken
- Comfortable with MS Office applications
We Offer Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. Flexible working hours, great coffee and fair compensation
Interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-292