thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Internship / Thesis Student (m/f) Energy & Mobility
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
Availability: October 2018
You support our energy & mobility team in running industry & research projects in the field of sustainable energy supply and sustainable mobility solutions.
This includes, but is not limited to: Natural Gas, Biomethane, Hydrogen, Power-to-X, renewables, electro-mobility, logistics, energy storages and batteries, road and railway transport as well as aviation and maritime transport, etc.
- Conducting Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs) and/or
- Total cost of ownership calculations
- Preparation of presentations
- Development of reports
- Data research and data treatment
If you are interested in performing a master thesis in the field of sustainable energy & mobility, please get in contact with us to find a suitable topic for you!
- Master Student, preferably in the field of mechanical, environmental, chemical engineering or similar.
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Independent and reliable working attitude
- Very good German & English language skills, both written and spoken
- Comfortable with MS Office applications
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!