thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
EDGE Programme Administrator
Location: Sheffield or London
Start date: March / April
Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies (EDGE) is an innovative green building standard and certification created by the International Finance Corporation (IFC), member of the World Bank Group. EDGE makes it faster, easier and more affordable than ever before to build and brand green. As one of the two global certifiers, thinkstep delivers EDGE certification in over 140 countries around the world. The EDGE business unit is growing rapidly and to support this growth, we are seeking a programme administrator to help develop the processes that will help EDGE thrive.
Reporting directly to the EDGE Manager, the administrator will provide co-ordination and administrative support across all areas within the programme, from sales to certification. The role also entails ownership of the master database, from data entry through data quality and completeness. We are seeking an individual who thrives on organisation and gets excited about the details:
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Sales administration: generate quotations and manage the contracting process
- Reporting and data management: update the master database, ensure data quality and completeness, deliver quarterly reports
- Project administration: manage project registration and generate certificates
- Programme administration: support on invoicing, auditor and partner management, and handle logistics and coordination for trainings and meetings
- Adhere to protocols and ensure the team is following the defined processes, offering suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- Adhoc support to the team
Key Skills & Experience
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to contribute to setting up and maintaining effective systems and procedures
- A strong commitment to processes with the ability to proactively suggest improvements
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Quantitative skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Some office experience
- Further education preferred, but not required
- Must be authorized to work in the United Kingdom
Our offer for you
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast growing sustainability area and a pleasant and professional work environment in a dynamic team as well as flexible working hours are your advantage.
Please email us your resume and a cover letter stating why you are the best match for this position. Please include your available starting date and salary requirement.
Attention: Eleni Polychroniadou