thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Software Support Engineer - SoFi (m/f/d)
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
Start date: as soon as possible
- Answer client questions in the areas of set-up, product functionality, performance, and other topics.
- Resolve first-level technical support questions about the thinkstep corporate sustainability software SoFi.
- Follow-up on outstanding service issues by collaborating closely with other technical experts.
- Process written requests from our enterprise clients using JIRA Service Desk.
- Improve existing support processes and services as well as the quality and documentation.
- Grow into second-level technical support over time.
- You have a university degree in IT, Business Engineering with an apprenticeship in IT, you are a sustainability specialist with strong interest in software, or similar.
- You have strong IT and business background and you are enthusiastic to support and work with people and software technology.
- Ideally, you have several years of software support experience.
- You have strong communication skills in English and German.
- You are an open-minded, positive-thinking team player who enjoys interacting with people.
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more. Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Hauptstr. 111 – 113
+49 711 341817-292