Team Member Life Cycle Assessment (m/f/d) Chemicals & Life Science
Location: Berlin or Stuttgart (preferred)
- Manage LCA-consulting projects in the chemicals & life science sectors timely and profitably
- Support / Manage LCA-software implementation / integration as part of client projects
- Develop and maintain solid, lasting relationships with existing clients
- Be accountable for the successful completion of projects
- Identify new business opportunities in your daily work, develop new leads
- Pro-actively pursue new business opportunities (leads), write offers, present to clients and be responsible for the whole sales process
For this position you need preferably 2 years of professional experience, ideally including LCA-consulting experience, preferably in the field of chemicals & Life Science, sustainability and GaBi software solutions. A university degree (MSc, PhD) with a focus on engineering or similar is highly appreciated. A solid experience in building relationships with major clients and a high affinity to software and software-based solutions are essential pre-requisites. If you are passionate and highly competent in environmental disciplines, eager to work in teams and have excellent communication and presentations skills (written and oral) in German and English – we look forward to receiving your application. French would be an advantage.
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-292