thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
In full-time/part-time; limited for 1 year
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
Start date: as soon as possible
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Generate content for marketing campaigns and prepare sales documents, marketing collateral as well as general marketing information for our SoFi software and services.
- Develop clear and compelling product messaging that presents our current and future value propositions.
- Design and drive cross-functional campaigns for lead generation and lead nurturing, in coopera-tion with product management and the global sales teams.
- Update and drive our product marketing strategy across the marketing, product, and sales teams.
- Lead initiatives for product launches and product positioning.
- Support public appearances such as exhibitions at trade shows, customer visits and training sessions.
- Create and update product collateral, case studies, customer presentations and website product content.
- Continuously monitor the market to identify new opportunities and gain competitive ad-vantages.
- Ideally, 2-5 years of working experience in a similar, product marketing related, role.
- Experience in creating content as well as marketing material.
- Solid creative writer with a good sense for text, creation and design while profoundly using the usual office programs.
- Work independently and take ownership for your projects.
- Team player with a pro-active can-do mentality.
- Fluent in German and English – spoken and written.
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast grow-ing sustainability area and a pleasant and professional work environment in a dynamic team as well as flexible working hours are your advantage.
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-795