Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
- Develop our GaBi products across all layers from desktop clients, backend services and data layer, to API development and user Interface design and implementation.
- Develop custom tools for ETL projects (integration of the GaBi product family with 3rd party applications like ERP, CRM, PLM,…)
- Analyze future technology trends and refactor/harmonize our technology landscape towards a future-proof setup.
- Analyze requirements, suggest concepts and assess development efforts
- Work in a scrum team
- White-box testing and development of unit tests
- Technical system documentation (source code documentation, external documentation, bug-tracking and change log, etc.)
- 3rd-level support
- You have a degree in computer science, mathematics or a comparable subject.
- At least three years of experience in software development.
- Experience in developing business applications with C++, or on either the Java or .NET platform.
- You are an expert in one or several of the following areas: Java platform, .NET platform, TypeScript, web services, databases, Docker, Kubernetes, microservices.
- Mathematical background is a plus.
- Experience in LCA or sustainability is a plus.
- Experience with Delphi is a plus.
- You demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times and look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- You complete your work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity.
- You balance individual and team responsibilities and support everyone’s effort to succeed.
- You are fluent in German or English – spoken and written.
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more. Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-292