thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Student Worker (m/f) Material & Compliance Management
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
Availability: as soon as possible
- Support the Material & Compliance Team.
- Create simplified content for substance compliance rules.
- Prepare examples of use cases.
- Bachelor or Master Student (Information Technology or Mechanical Engineering).
- Basic knowledge of Web Development.
- Independent and reliable way of working.
- English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Comfortable with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!