Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany, Mar. 8, 2016 – thinkstep, a global leader in sustainability performance management software, data and services, today announced it has released the world’s first Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) Database specific to the Indian market. Regional data for the important and growing market is critical, both for local and global companies with India as part of their supply chain, to accurately benchmark against competitors. The new database is available as an extension to the already comprehensive suite of GaBi Databases that contain more than 130 Indian-specific datasets for cradle-to-gate and gate-to-gate LCI’s. In addition to transport, the most common packaging materials, important construction materials, minerals, metals, electronics and chemicals are included.
- First LCI data available specifically for India
- 133 datasets
- 33 India-specific transportation-related datasets
- 42 electronics and general components
- Full, comprehensive and detailed documentation
- Data maintained annually via thinkstep’s database upgrade program