Develop the strongest sustainability vision, strategy, and projects with our consultants and software solutions. Let us take you from benchmarking and audits to implementation and optimization.
Ecodesign and Innovation
Capture, communicate, and drive improvement in your real Product Carbon Footprint with our design tools, consulting services, Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) datasets and ‘cradle to grave’ LCA to meet changing market needs and design better products.
Product Carbon Footprint
Capture your real Product Carbon Footprint with our ‘cradle to grave’ Life Cycle Assessment to achieve compliance with international standards and create carbon-neutral products.
The Sustainable Packaging Coalition provides a definition of sustainable packaging that has been widely adopted throughout the packaging industry. This definition is a first step in articulating a common understanding of the term “sustainable packaging.”
- Sustainable Packaging is beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle
- Sustainable Packaging meets market criteria for both performance and cost
- Sustainable Packaging is sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy
- Sustainable Packaging optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials
- Sustainable Packaging is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices
- Sustainable Packaging is made from materials healthy throughout the life cycle
- Sustainable Packaging Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy
- Sustainable Packaging is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed loop cycles
This study outlines the life cycle inventory of an aluminum beverage can produced in...