Some of our Air, Rail and Maritime clients
Life Cycle Assessment, GHG Emissions and Air Quality
The LCA approach helps you to quantify the environmental performance of your aircraft, train or vessel’s life cycle. It enables to identify “hot-spots” and improve it along the value chain. With our unique production and fuel supply LCA models and profound expertise, we can help you better understand the environmental impacts of future developments, such as battery electric, fuel cells and the use of future fuels.
We support you in designing more sustainable products by quantifying a variety of environmental impacts along the production, use and End-of Life of your product. Based on our +25 years of sector expertise and with our sustainability software tools we help you benchmarking materials, concepts, applications, and collaborate more efficiently across the different functions within your organization.
Strategic Advisory Services
What’s your strategy for driving value through sustainability? Let our consulting experts help you develop a vision and roadmap for future success.
We help you align your strategy to the needs of your stakeholders, upcoming regulations, the 17 sustainable development goals (SDGs) of the United Nations, etc.. We perform Materiality Assessments, and support you with Science Based Targets.
thinkstep conducted a milestone study on the GHG emissions associated with the use of LNG as a marine fuel in the Maritime Transport Sector. Through data collection, detailed methodology, systematic analysis and independent academic review, thinkstep not only provided the industry with the definitive study on LNG as a marine fuel, it has opened the gateway for the Maritime Industry to lower GHG and local emissions.
Steve Esau, General Manager, SEA\LNG | Mark Bell, General Manager, SGMF ,
The speed with which our special requests are handled has produced a smooth integration of the products into our daily work in Design for Environment. We are very happy with the excellent quality to cost ratio of the GaBi tools. In addition to the initial training, the continuous support we receive from thinkstep while working with the software is exceptional. Using GaBi allows our verifiers to easily understand the models and interpret the results.
Aleksandar Kolev , Bombardier Transportation
- Benefit from thinkstep’s sector expertise and develop YOUR sustainability strategy
- Understand future technology trends, such as propulsion systems and fuel options, and consider them for your strategy
- Learn about environment impacts and costs implications of these options
- Understand consequences of innovative powertrains and fuels on its refueling infrastructure
- Understand the environmental performance and total cost of ownership (TCO) of your products by using thinkstep’s product sustainability software solution GaBi.
- Monitor your vehicle fleet by using established web-based data gathering software solutions
- Develop more “green” products by applying Life Cycle Assessment already in the design phase of new products
- Benefit from thinkstep’s Environmental and Energy Management software solution SoFi to prepare sustainability reports and communicate to stakeholders
- Take advantages of thinkstep’s integrated material management software solutions and report critical substances in an transparent manner.
- Be compliant with current and future substance bans, recycling regulations, etc.
Download the study for free!
Die Herausforderungen des Klimawandels erfordern im Verkehrssektor erhebliche An...
Landmark Well-to-Wake study conducted by thinkstep provides definitive figures for GHG...