Identify the most sustainable design for your packaging.
To meet the growing demand for more environmentally friendly packaging, you need a tool that provides you with a basis for making strategic decisions, such as the GaBi Packaging Calculator.
The GaBi Packaging Calculator is an LCA calculator specially designed for packaging. The web-based configuration tool allows you to create life cycle assessments and to simulate alternative packaging designs.
At the heart of the tool is a fully parameterized LCA model that traces then entire packaging product lifecycle. It contains dozens of GaBi datasets on materials and manufacturing processes that play a role in the production of packaging.
Software & License Terms
- Software Model: Web-based configuration tool based on GaBi Envision
- Licensing model: Subscription, named seat
- Minimum term: 1 year
Request an online presentation:
Get Started with no LCA Expertise
Create life cycle assessments of your packaging and compare them with alternative designs, even as a non-expert.
Detemine the Environmental Impact
Get comprehensive and accurate results on the environmental impact of each alternative.
Simplify your Process
Calculate the Material Circularity Indicator (MCI) of your packaging at the same time, without having to use another software.
Communicate your Results
Communicate your results through automatically generated reports.
- Does packaging play a role in your company?
- Would you like to receive quantified information about the environmental impact of your packaging designs?
- Would you like the opportunity to simulate the viability of your products in addition to creating life cycle assessments?
- Would you like to simulate how your current processes and materials compare to alternatives?
- Want reports about your results at the touch of a button?
- Do you want to do all this with a single tool that is easy to use even for non-experts?
The GaBi Packaging Calculator provides you information and the tools you need to make sound decisions in your sustainable packaging design at an excellent price-performance ratio.
Download the webinar material for "Calculate your Packaging into the Sustainable Future!".
thinkstep, with support of the Institute for Bioplastics and Biocomposites (IfBB,...