There are hundreds of material databases providers out there. So why shouldn’t you work with them?
Most material data providers on the market provide large catalogs with thousands of materials, but their material compositions are mostly theoretical, which means the data is not derived from real-world empirical information.
Often the material properties in their catalogs are incomplete or not statistically assured, because material suppliers themselves often enter values in these databases.
You (engineers, materials experts, Simulation specialists...) end up being overwhelmed by the amount of data and don’t have a way to identify the right data for your specific purpose / application.
The defined material properties (the data) are not provided in a format that downstream consumers (and their tools) can use.
- Material foundation for the digital material twin
- A holistic and consolidated material catalog
- Handpicked and consolidated material knowledge from leading reference sources like MMPDS, StahlDat SX, GaBi Content, Dekra
- Consolidation of industry standards
- Migration and mapping of legacy data
- Maintenance of material data
- Material on demand
- Assured support for downstream CAD/FEA solutions
Provide your individual subset with your needs
- Physical properties
- Mechanical properties
- Substance information
- Environmental footprint
Kooperation der thinkstep AG mit der chance-N GmbH verbindet Software mit Service....